Licensed and Insured
In March, 2008, Twin Ridge formed a collaborative relationship with Mr. John Perry the Principle and Owner of Hope Street Service.
Both John and I are lifelong residents of Stamford and the vast majority of our business comes from long time relationships and their
references making our reputations paramount to our success.
Our auto mechanic division uses state of the art technology to perform
some of today's most technical repairs. John has been in business serving the Stamford and Fairfield County areas for over 25 years
and has earned a stellar reputation of not only a gifted mechanic but a highly ethical and compassionate man. We are very pleased
to have him on board at Twin Ridge'
As one of his customers put it,
"John is very understanding of working people who need their vehicles to function in everyday life. He does his best to keep the costs of repairs fair and reasonable. If Hope Street Service doesn't do your auto repairs and service, they should! A rare find these days!"
John has become a valuable asset in aiding Twin Ridge to become a one stop shop for both auto body work along with automotive repair and service. I am proud to call him my colleague.
Ron Morse, Founder and President
Twin Ridge Auto Body, Inc.
• Drive Train
• Catalytic Converter
• Fuel & Gas System
• Head &
Rear Lamps (1)
• Shocks & Struts
• Transmission Replacement or Repair
• Engine Replacement of Rebuild
• Oil Change - Typically every 3,000 miles
• Belts & Hoses - Checked with every oil change
- Checked with every oil change
• Timing Belts – Typically checked every 60,000 miles, or 90,000 miles where required
• Brakes - Front
brakes typically last 20,000-30,000 miles, rear brakes usually 60,000 miles which will vary on driving habits and
• Transmission Service – Typically performed every 60,000
• Coolant Service – Typically performed every 2 years
• Tires - Vary on
driving habits and conditions
• Spark Plugs & Wires – Typically plugs are checked in the 60,000 to 90,000 mile range and wires
around 60,000 miles
• Distributor Cap & Rotor – Typically every 60,000 miles where required
Serving the Stamford and Fairfield County Communities Since 1996
© Copyright 2017 Twin Ridge Service, Inc. – All Rights Reserved