Since 1996, Twin Ridge Auto Body has become a preferred provider of professional auto body repair in the Stamford and Fairfield County Connecticut area. Twin Ridge is fully licensed and insured and operates out of 5,000 square feet of state-of-the-art equipment. Twin Ridge mechanics are “I-CAR” trained in Refinishing and Welding. Twin Ridge is highly rated on Angie’s List and in 2013 received its “Super Service Award.”
Our 20-year legacy of service to our customers demonstrates our philosophy for service. We serve a number of community businesses and organizations as follows:
· City of Stamford
· Stamford Police
· Stamford Fire Department – Turn of River Station
· US Postal Service
· Meals On Wheels
· Crystal Rock Bottled Water
· Bartlett Tree
· Frank Mercede & Sons
· Hatch and Baily Lumber
· Shoreline Pools
· King Low Heywood Thomas School
· The Italian Center
· All Insurance Estimates Accepted: For the convenience of our customers, we accept all insurance estimates local or out of state and deal directly with the companies.
BY LAW – CUSTOMERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE THEIR DAMAGED VEHICLE REPARED AT THE AUTO BODY SHOP OF THEIR CHOICE. AN INSURANCE COMPANY CAN REFER YOU TO A SHOP BUT CANNOT DEMAND A PARTICULAR SHOP DOES THE REPAIR.
· Fast and Free Electronic Estimates: The advantages to our estimating system is it’s insurance company compatible and is updated monthly to further assure parts price accuracy.
Appointments are not necessary for estimates and take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Stop by any time Monday through Friday 8AM to 4:30PM or Saturday 9AM to 11:30AM.
· Computerized Color Matching: We have the latest technology in color matching with a state-of-the-art camera for a Perfect Color Match on All Applications.
· Unibody and Full-Frame Straightening: We have the latest high quality frame straightening equipment In House – WE DO NOT SEND OUR CARS OUT which is another way of providing faster turnaround time for our customers.
· State-of-the-Art Downdraft Spray Booth with Oven: Produces a “Dust Free – Baked On” finish exactly the way the car was finished at the factory.
· Rental Cars Available: Whether you have an insurance or non-insurance claim, we can arrange for a rental car for you to use while your car is being repaired.
· Towing: Towing both local and out of state is provided.
· Complete Detailing: Scratch removal, Dings, Buffing, Waxing and Interior cleaning.
· Rim Repairs: We have the ability in house to repair and recondition rims back to new condition. We recondition all styles and finishes.
· Oil Change - Typically every 3,000 miles
· Belts & Hoses - Checked with every oil change
· Filters - Checked with every oil change
· Timing Belts – Typically checked every 60,000 miles, or 90,000 miles where required
· Brakes - Front brakes typically last 20,000-30,000 miles, rear brakes usually 60,000 miles which will vary on driving habits and conditions
· Transmission Service – Typically performed every 60,000
· Coolant Service – Typically performed every 2 years
· Tires - Vary on driving habits and conditions
· Spark Plugs & Wires – Typically plugs are checked in the 60,000 to 90,000 mile range and wires around 60,000 miles
· Distributor Cap & Rotor – Typically every 60,000 miles where required
· Drive Train
· Catalytic Converter
· Fuel & Gas System
· Head & Rear Lamps (1)
· Shocks & Struts
· Transmission Replacement or Repair
· Engine Replacement of Rebuild